How does the system work?
It is very simple. Here are the 3 steps taken by customers:
- Customer receives email notification or accesses account via the Biller website by clicking on the "View or Pay Your Bill" button.
- Customer locates and views invoice and either enters payment information for an express payment or registers to schedule a payment.
- Customer receives an email confirmation with their payment amount and payment process date.
Do I need to register to pay a bill?
You may need to register to receive electronic bills through email but registration is not required for one time payments (Express Pay). One time payments require that you enter your payment information each time you make a payment. By registering your payment methods, you avoid that step and gain access to your payment history.
Why should I register to pay a bill?
By registering, you have access to all of your invoices regardless of type and all of the features of the payment portal. These include the ability to view all current invoices at the same time, schedule payments for a specific date, see previous invoices and payment dates, update your profile information, go paperless (if bill type allows) and sign up for Auto-Pay. You also avoid having to enter your payment information each time you pay a bill.
How Do I Register?
Registering is easy and can be done when you make your first payment. There are two ways you can make a payment.
- When you receive an email notification that your bill is ready to be paid, simply click on the "View Invoice or Pay Now" button. You will be directed to Biller's "Pay and/or View Bills Online" site, powered by Invoice Cloud. Once there, you will be given the opportunity to register or make an express payment. If you choose to register, you will be asked to provide a password and accept the terms and conditions to use the system. The payment information you enter in your profile will then be securely encrypted and saved for your next visit.
- You can go directly to the biller's website and click on the Pay or View your Bill button. You will then be directed to the Biller's "Pay and/or View Bills Online" site, powered by Invoice Cloud. Once there, you will need to locate your account and will be given the opportunity to register or make an express payment. If you choose to register, you will be asked to provide a password and accept the terms and conditions to use the system. The payment information you enter in your profile will then be securely encrypted and saved for your next visit.
How do I find my account number to login?
There are several ways to locate your account number.
- If you have a previous email notification, the account number is listed on the right hand side. By clicking on "View Invoice or Pay Now", you will automatically be sent to the login page where that information will be placed in the login area for you.
- You may refer to your registration welcome email, if you have already registered.
- If you have received a statement in the mail, your account number is listed on it.
- You may also contact Colonial Water Company at (508) 785-0052.
I forgot my Password, how do I find it?
You should click on "Forgotten Password?" at the bottom of the login screen. You will need your account number and email address to retrieve your password. If you're unable to locate this information, you may call the Biller and after verifying your identity, the Biller can provide you with the information.
Can more than one person pay bills online for the same account?
There are two ways that payment responsibilities can be shared. If the other payer is part of your household, you may choose to share your login information with that individual. In a situation where personal financial data is not shared, you may forward your email notification to the individual, who will then click on the "View or Pay Now" button and elect to make an express pay payment. They will need to enter their name, email address, address and payment information. They will receive the payment confirmation. You can verify their payment by viewing the invoices in your account
Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1